In The Box
Normally when you open up the box of your new power supply you are greeted by the unit itself, a power cord, maybe an instruction manual, and if you're real lucky a cable-clutter kit (sorry, I believe they're calling them cable management kits, aren't they). While you do get most of these items with the NeoPower, you also get a bit more. Lets take a closer look at what comes piled in the box.
Well, this is a good start. You get the power supply itself. Notice the lack of a voltage switch. This unit automatically determines whether you're running on a 120v system or a 240v for Europeans and others using that standard. This can be handy since I had the misfortune of trashing a PSU once by not checking this little switch. But this isn't really anything new so we'll carry on.
Hmmm, this is strange. When you turn the main unit around you only have the main power coupling, the 4-pin supplemental connector and a fan speed monitoring cable. Looking rather sparse in the cabling department, but what are those little black things on the back?
Well how do you like that? These ports are for the PSU cables. They allow you to use only the cables you need for your system and leave the rest stored away in the box. This is a true blessing for those who are running fancy systems with large windows. You don't need to be neat with cables if they're not even in the box! This is one of those innovative concepts I was talking about earlier. Lets take a look at the cabling that comes with the NeoPower.
There sure are a lot of connectors now! Looks like I'm going to have to start a new page just to handle the things you can hook up with this beast.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Antec NeoPower - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Antec NeoPower - Page 2 [In The Box]
- Antec NeoPower - Page 3 [Cabling]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 showed off on next-gen Xbox One X
- Wolfenstein II can 'utilize the power' of Radeon RX Vega
- Battlegrounds 2 won't happen, as the game is a service
- Galaxy S9 logo leaks, still has a headphone jack
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 388.00 drivers ready for Destiny 2
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard