In The Box
Normally when you open up the box of your new power supply you are greeted by the unit itself, a power cord, maybe an instruction manual, and if you're real lucky a cable-clutter kit (sorry, I believe they're calling them cable management kits, aren't they). While you do get most of these items with the NeoPower, you also get a bit more. Lets take a closer look at what comes piled in the box.
Well, this is a good start. You get the power supply itself. Notice the lack of a voltage switch. This unit automatically determines whether you're running on a 120v system or a 240v for Europeans and others using that standard. This can be handy since I had the misfortune of trashing a PSU once by not checking this little switch. But this isn't really anything new so we'll carry on.
Hmmm, this is strange. When you turn the main unit around you only have the main power coupling, the 4-pin supplemental connector and a fan speed monitoring cable. Looking rather sparse in the cabling department, but what are those little black things on the back?
Well how do you like that? These ports are for the PSU cables. They allow you to use only the cables you need for your system and leave the rest stored away in the box. This is a true blessing for those who are running fancy systems with large windows. You don't need to be neat with cables if they're not even in the box! This is one of those innovative concepts I was talking about earlier. Lets take a look at the cabling that comes with the NeoPower.
There sure are a lot of connectors now! Looks like I'm going to have to start a new page just to handle the things you can hook up with this beast.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Antec NeoPower - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Antec NeoPower - Page 2 [In The Box]
- Antec NeoPower - Page 3 [Cabling]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Razer kills its PC game storefront
- Switch VR may happen via Google Cardboard-like Labo kits
- Anthem's loading times may be a big problem
- Spider-Man developers thought the story wasn't funny enough
- Warner Bros. release teaser for Pokemon: Detective Pikachu
- Supermicro C9Z390-CG-IW (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Z77X-UD5H Bios Issue When Setting CPU Multiplier Above 44
- Resident Evil 2 Remake Review: Fright Night
- HELP !!!! ASROCK Z77 PRO3 "NON-K OC MENU" disappeared :-(
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- BundleFest is coming - Get ready for the biggest bundle event of the year
- Team NINJA Announces DEAD OR ALIVE 6 Deluxe Demo, World Championship, and SNK Collaboration
- Bandai Namco Entertainment America Inc. Launches Jump Force; The Ultimate Manga Crossover Extravaganza
- The Escape Room Puzzle Game Themed On The Seven Deadly Sins Will Hit Steam On Feb 28th
- [01Studio] Indie MMORPG - Citywars Savage