In The Box
Normally when you open up the box of your new power supply you are greeted by the unit itself, a power cord, maybe an instruction manual, and if you're real lucky a cable-clutter kit (sorry, I believe they're calling them cable management kits, aren't they). While you do get most of these items with the NeoPower, you also get a bit more. Lets take a closer look at what comes piled in the box.
Well, this is a good start. You get the power supply itself. Notice the lack of a voltage switch. This unit automatically determines whether you're running on a 120v system or a 240v for Europeans and others using that standard. This can be handy since I had the misfortune of trashing a PSU once by not checking this little switch. But this isn't really anything new so we'll carry on.
Hmmm, this is strange. When you turn the main unit around you only have the main power coupling, the 4-pin supplemental connector and a fan speed monitoring cable. Looking rather sparse in the cabling department, but what are those little black things on the back?
Well how do you like that? These ports are for the PSU cables. They allow you to use only the cables you need for your system and leave the rest stored away in the box. This is a true blessing for those who are running fancy systems with large windows. You don't need to be neat with cables if they're not even in the box! This is one of those innovative concepts I was talking about earlier. Lets take a look at the cabling that comes with the NeoPower.
There sure are a lot of connectors now! Looks like I'm going to have to start a new page just to handle the things you can hook up with this beast.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Antec NeoPower - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Antec NeoPower - Page 2 [In The Box]
- Antec NeoPower - Page 3 [Cabling]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Dead Cells now on Switch, receive 20% discount
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate available at this years Evo 2018
- Sony teases 'Tombstone' villain inclusion for Spider-Man PS4
- The Hulk smashes into GTA V with new mod, download available
- Dragon Ball FighterZ for Switch, open beta starts next month
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit