Above left, you can see the plain brown cardboard box that arrived on my doorstep. Inside, we find the box pictured above right.
Upon opening that box, we found our system covered in a protective foam back and suspended in the middle of the box with foam endcaps. There was no internal packaging as the video card is quite small and the likelihood of damage during shipping is small.
The following pictures are of the system:
Here you can see the right side of the system. A vent in the panel allows airflow to the back of the motherboard tray. You can also see the stickers that contain product information.
This is the left side of the system. As you can see, there is no window on this custom Lenovo case. The benefit of this is the cables can be left messy, and messy they are.
While not the messiest cables we've ever seen, they would need some tidying if there were a window. There aren't enough cables to the point that they would impede airflow, though we always would like to see super neat cable management.
Here you can see the front IO. It's hidden behind a flip down cover. We have a card reader, two USB ports, and a headphone and microphone jack.
Here you can see the back IO panel. We certainly wish it were black to go with the rest of the system. As you can see, we have a top-mounted PSU and a fairly sparse rear IO.
Included with the system, a wired mouse and keyboard will get you by, but a real gamer will want to upgrade to something better. However, it is a nice touch.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Specifications, Configurations and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Bundle & System Pictures]
- Page 3 [Testing Methodology]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - CPU Tests]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Storage Tests]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - System Tests]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Gaming Tests]
- Page 8 [Temperatures and Noise & Power Consumption]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield V battle royale mode Firestorm is now live
- ASUS installs malware onto tens of thousands of PCs
- Network Next boss teases reducing latency by 20-30ms
- NVIDIA releases new GeForce 419.67 drivers, Firestorm ready
- Bethesda: DOOM Eternal, RAGE 2, other games coming to Steam
- MSI MEG X399 CREATION (AMD X399) Motherboard Review
- ASrock X99 Extreme4 - adding NVMe SSD
- Do anyone can help in converting Outlook PST Files into EML format
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB795SP-B Review - 3.5" & 2.5" Single Bay
- Back to Bed arrives to Nintendo Switch April 11th!
- First Look at Stefanie Joosten as Sooma
- Warframe Approaches 50 million Player Mark At Sixth-Year Anniversary
- KILL la KILL - IF leads the pack of a whole slew of new Arc America info!
- Ubisoft Announces The Final Details Of The Just Dance World Cup 2019