Test System Setup
The OSD makes use of four physical buttons, not including the power button, along the bottom of the display. To the right of the power button, there are two buttons: one up and one down. On the left, there are two buttons labeled 1 and 2. The arrows are used to navigate, while the 1 and 2 buttons are used to select and exit.
Power consumption is measured at the wall with a blank Word document open and the monitor on as bright as it can go.
The VX2263 sips power, using just 14W at max brightness. This is a pretty good result, and is the lowest of our chart.
We use a LX1010B light meter to measure brightness in Lux. The monitor is placed in the center of the screen on a blank Word document with the monitor at full brightness.
That low power consumption, however, comes with a cost, and that cost is max brightness. We measured a max reading of just 230 Lux, making it also the dimmest monitor we've reviewed. Do not be alarmed, though, because the display is still quite bright.
We use this as a way to measure a monitor's efficiency. It is simply the monitor's brightness divided by its power draw.
As for efficiency, the display is right in the mix, coming in fifth, but only 2 points away from second.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Specifications, Features & Pricing]
- Page 2 [Unboxing, Dead Pixels, Assembly and Port Layout]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup, OSD & Test Results]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo adds 3 new NES Games to Switch Online service
- Super Smash Bros. UItimate patch 'next week', kills replays
- Noise complaint results in cops battling in Smash Ultimate
- The Game Awards 2018 viewership doubled over last year
- Smash Bros. Ultimate sales reach 1.3 million units in Japan
- Next Skin Serum Reviews: Price, Shark Tank and Where to Buy
- GA-Z170X-Gaming-G1 and NVMe PCIe lanes
- Accell Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- Six days until the new update launch of Seal Online: B.O.D!
- The SoulKeeper VR releasing a new open world campaign with new mechanics, in the form of Early Access version 2, in 2019
- The Game Awards More Than Doubles Viewership in 2018 Live Audience Grows To Over 26 million Livestrems
- Gameloft and the LEGO Group Partner to Bring 40 years of LEGO Minifigure History to Mobile
- New Breach Hero Class Trailer Highlights The Powerful Arcane Mender