A Closer Look
The box gives you a nice look at what the iFrogz GoLite 2.0 has to offer, so let's take a look at, and around the box for the battery.
On the front of the box, we can see the GoLite 2.0 inside, and on the back we get some details on the battery itself.
Taking the GoLite 2.0 out of the box, we see how small it really is, with a micro USB to USB cable for charging it, and other devices up, and a handy carry strap that nestles into the GoLite 2.0 itself.
A closer look at the front of the GoLite 2.0.
Here we have the side of the GoLite 2.0, where we can spot the microUSB port for charging up the battery.
On the other side, we have the full-sized USB port for charging up other devices - this is a 2.1A port, too.
Underneath the iFrogz GoLite 2.0 we have some details on the device. 3000mAh battery, check. 1.0A input power, check. 2.1A output, check.
The carry strap is extremely helpful, as it can be tied to something, keeping it within a safe distance.
Using the iFrogz GoLite 2.0 Battery
I took the GoLite 2.0 out with me in the car, to bring out a scenario where the GoLite 2.0 would help me. So I had my Xperia Z2 on around 20% charge, and decided that I needed to get it to 100%. So I went for a drive and had the GoLite 2.0 charging up my smartphone, and by the time I had stopped it had hit 65%.
It was dark outside, so I popped the hood of my car and used the GoLite 2.0 to poke around inside. I could see everything without a problem, with the flashlight feature of the GoLite 2.0 being more than useful.
Using the flashlight inside of my car, it lit up the car like Christmas, allowing me to take a look around my car. If I had genuinely lost something, the GoLite would've found it for me without a problem. The flashlight is extremely bright, for something that fits inside of the palm of your hand.
The 3000mAh internal battery is great, as it allows for you to charge up virtually any smartphone on the market from dead to 100%. The 2.1A port ensures that you'll be doing this quicker than normal, instead of the 1A port that I expected to be provided on the GoLite 2.0 Battery.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- LGA1151 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series