A Closer Look
The box gives you a nice look at what the iFrogz GoLite 2.0 has to offer, so let's take a look at, and around the box for the battery.
On the front of the box, we can see the GoLite 2.0 inside, and on the back we get some details on the battery itself.
Taking the GoLite 2.0 out of the box, we see how small it really is, with a micro USB to USB cable for charging it, and other devices up, and a handy carry strap that nestles into the GoLite 2.0 itself.
A closer look at the front of the GoLite 2.0.
Here we have the side of the GoLite 2.0, where we can spot the microUSB port for charging up the battery.
On the other side, we have the full-sized USB port for charging up other devices - this is a 2.1A port, too.
Underneath the iFrogz GoLite 2.0 we have some details on the device. 3000mAh battery, check. 1.0A input power, check. 2.1A output, check.
The carry strap is extremely helpful, as it can be tied to something, keeping it within a safe distance.
Using the iFrogz GoLite 2.0 Battery
I took the GoLite 2.0 out with me in the car, to bring out a scenario where the GoLite 2.0 would help me. So I had my Xperia Z2 on around 20% charge, and decided that I needed to get it to 100%. So I went for a drive and had the GoLite 2.0 charging up my smartphone, and by the time I had stopped it had hit 65%.
It was dark outside, so I popped the hood of my car and used the GoLite 2.0 to poke around inside. I could see everything without a problem, with the flashlight feature of the GoLite 2.0 being more than useful.
Using the flashlight inside of my car, it lit up the car like Christmas, allowing me to take a look around my car. If I had genuinely lost something, the GoLite would've found it for me without a problem. The flashlight is extremely bright, for something that fits inside of the palm of your hand.
The 3000mAh internal battery is great, as it allows for you to charge up virtually any smartphone on the market from dead to 100%. The 2.1A port ensures that you'll be doing this quicker than normal, instead of the 1A port that I expected to be provided on the GoLite 2.0 Battery.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New story trailer released for Insomniac Games' Spider-Man
- Ghost Recon Wildlands adds permadeath with 'Ghost Mode'
- Razer making Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite arcade sticks
- Windows 10 Pro for just $12.41, Office 2016 Pro only $28.10
- Gorilla Glass 6 engineered to 'survive multiple drops'
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit