A Closer Look
Let's take a look around all of these Justin batteries!
The front of the packages are nice - giving you all the details you need.
The same can be said for the back of the packages, with some nice shots of the various features of the Justin batteries.
Justin 5200mAh Power Bank with LCD Display
This is the 5200mAh model with its built-in display.
On one side of the charger we have the micro USB input, and on the other the 5V/1A output.
This is the built-in display from its front, and then again with the lights off to see the beautiful blue LEDs being shown off.
5400mAh Power Bank with Built-In Lightning & micro-USB cables
This is the second-most unique battery we have here, with the 5400mAh model featuring a built-in wall plug and two cables: one Lightning cable for compatible Apple iDevices, and a built-in micro USB cable for everything else.
On the left, we have the battery and its four LEDs and the power button, while on the right we have a closer shot.
To the left, we have the two USB outputs; one 1A and one 2.1A. While on the right we have the 1A input.
On the left we have that built-in wall plug which is really super handy, while on the right we have the built-in Lightning and micro USB cables.
6000mAh Power Bank with Built-In Stand
Here we have the 6000mAh model with the built-in stand. We can see its four LEDs not lit up on the left, and again in the dark showing off the LEDs on the right.
On the left, we have the micro USB input while on the right we have the 2.1A capable output.
10,000mAh Power Bank
On the left, we have the 10,000mAh charger from the top and then on the right we have the 1A input.
On the left we have the two USB outputs; one 1A and one 2.1A while we have another shot of the battery itself.
Using the Justin Power Banks
I used the Justin Power Bank's in a variety of different ways, with one in my office, another in my lounge room making sure that my daughter's tablet was charged, the one with the built-in dock in my bedroom and finally, the 10,000mAh model in my car.
This provided me with portable charge in every situation possible, but each with their unique abilities being utilized to their total extent. The 10,000mAh model was great for the car as it lasted for close to two weeks on standby and still provided multiple charges for my Sony Xperia Z2 smartphone, for example.
The 6000mAh model was a great bedside charger, as I was able to dock my phone and plug it into charge, all the while I could use it as a nightstand. This was one of the better uses from the Justine line up of chargers, as I could use it as an alarm clock/notification device.
The 5400mAh model was another nice touch with the built-in micro USB cable, and a backup for my iDevice friends when they came over with its built-in Lightning cable. This left the 5200mAh model with its built-in LCD display coming in handy for travelling. I took this with me away for the night and it provided enough juice to top up both my Sony smartphone and tablet, perfect.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications & Availability]
- Page 2 [A Closer Look & Using the Justin Power Banks]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Father of Sonic joins Square Enix to work on new game
- Stardew Valley was the most downloaded Switch game in 2017
- Vive Pro's recommended PC specs may get bumped up
- Sony and Nike make official PS2 shoes
- Games industry may make $170 billion in 2018, firm predicts
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series