Test System Setup
Our Consumer NAS test "system" is setup similar to what you have at home. Here we have the base of a GIGABYTE Z97X UD7 TH, housing an Intel Core i7 4770 with 16GB of supporting RAM. Our Operating System of choice is Windows 8 x64 Enterprise, with all available updates and patches, installed on a pair of Samsung 840 SSDs. On the networking side, we utilized the Intel PRO1000 PT Server Adapter with a direct connection to each NAS appliance. This eliminates the need for a switch, and any bottlenecks that may occur.
The QNAP finder allows you to begin setting up your NAS appliance. As you can see, after loading our unit with drives, it promptly showed up on our network.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 124 Switch games require paid subscription to play online
- Telltale Games shuts down, future games likely cancelled
- Capcom sell limited-edition classic Mega Man 2/X cartridges
- Intel increases 905P Optane SSD capacities to 1.5TB
- Soulcalibur VI trailer reveals Raphael, Prelude to Madness
- ASUS Garage Mod AIO Gaming Rig: 8700K TITAN X 3440x1440
- DLink HD Wi-Fi Camera 8300LH Review
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Review: No Seriously, Just Buy It
- can not find WIIFI driver
- Qsan XN3002T Two-Bay NAS Review
- Kensington Unveils LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dual 4K Dock with K-Fob Smart Lock
- Crashbots is coming to Steam on the 9th of October!
- Linksys Launches High Performance, Enterprise-grade Cloud Networking Management For SMB Networks Without Licensing Fees
- BIOSTAR Presents Professional Crypto Mining Motherboards
- Animoca Brands partners with OpenST Limited to develop blockchain-powered games