As the system is small and tightly packed, it fits into a tiny box and requires minimal packaging. Below, you can see the frontside and backside of the box. The outer box is a sleeve covering an inner plain box.
Above left, the ZOTAC ZBOX is wrapped in a plastic bag and suspended in the middle of the box by some folded cardboard. To the right, the package's contents are displayed. You can see the power adapter, with plugs for multiple regions, screws for mounting to a VESA mount, the plate for mounting to a VESA mount, the system itself, the recovery CD, and the manuals.
The following pictures are of the system:
Here you can see the ZBOX attached to the plate used to attach the system to a VESA mount.
This is the back of the system. From left to right, we have a USB 2.0 port, HDMI port, and the power port.
This is one of the long sides of the system. From left to right, we have the headphone jack, two USB 2.0 ports, and the 10/100 Ethernet jack.
Here you can see the front of the system. There sits a lone power button on it.
Finally, we have the other long side of the system, whereupon the microSD card reader sits. We were unable to open the system case for fear of breaking it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Specifications, Configurations and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Bundle & System Pictures]
- Page 3 [Testing Methodology]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - CPU Tests]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Storage Tests]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - System Tests]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Gaming Tests]
- Page 8 [Temperatures and Noise & Power Consumption]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch refresh rumor: new NVIDIA Tegra SoC, 8GB RAM
- God of War TV commercial trailer builds next months hype
- PUBG released on iOS and Android in the US
- NVIDIA teases 'future generation GPU architectures' at GDC
- Kingdome Come: Deliverance mod brings 'Ultimate Realism'
- NZXT H700i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit