As the system is small and tightly packed, it fits into a tiny box and requires minimal packaging. Below, you can see the frontside and backside of the box. The outer box is a sleeve covering an inner plain box.
Above left, the ZOTAC ZBOX is wrapped in a plastic bag and suspended in the middle of the box by some folded cardboard. To the right, the package's contents are displayed. You can see the power adapter, with plugs for multiple regions, screws for mounting to a VESA mount, the plate for mounting to a VESA mount, the system itself, the recovery CD, and the manuals.
The following pictures are of the system:
Here you can see the ZBOX attached to the plate used to attach the system to a VESA mount.
This is the back of the system. From left to right, we have a USB 2.0 port, HDMI port, and the power port.
This is one of the long sides of the system. From left to right, we have the headphone jack, two USB 2.0 ports, and the 10/100 Ethernet jack.
Here you can see the front of the system. There sits a lone power button on it.
Finally, we have the other long side of the system, whereupon the microSD card reader sits. We were unable to open the system case for fear of breaking it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Specifications, Configurations and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Bundle & System Pictures]
- Page 3 [Testing Methodology]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - CPU Tests]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Storage Tests]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - System Tests]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Gaming Tests]
- Page 8 [Temperatures and Noise & Power Consumption]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Vivendi may take over Ubisoft in November
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 32, RX Vega 28 rumored to be coming
- AMD's new drivers add CrossFire support to RX Vega
- Intel working on dual-core i3-7360X for X299
- Razer will announce a 'mobile device' later this year
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM