Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV Micro-Tower Chassis
As we gander at the front of the EVOLV, we see the bezel is surrounded on all sides with the other panels sticking it past it, and even a thin line of black surrounds the front panel. This is aluminium, is bent near the top and bottom, and is cut with a lot of angles and shapes that play with the contrast of colors. The small slit at the bottom is the power indicator LED strip.
The top of the chassis is also made of thick aluminum, and on the sides there are four slots to help with upward ventilation. The front is open, and so is the back, but there are slotted plastic parts that help to cover the areas, while still allowing air to escape.
That panel is only held in by four clips, and comes off with little effort. Under the panel, you can see the layout of grooves that allows fans and radiators to go in, and still affords a bit of wiggle room to slide it back and forth.
Some of that same shaping and angular design is carried from the front into the leading edges of the side panels. On this side, almost two-thirds of the panel is composed of the tinted window, and with a black interior, it appears even darker.
At the top of the chassis is a removable panel, just in case you need a bit more room at the top for your radiator header. The removable panel is followed by the rear I/O, and exhaust fan. There are four slots with some passive ventilation next to them, and the PSU fits in the bottom, just above the removable dust filter handle.
The right side of the chassis mimics the opposing side panel, only this time there is no window, and there is the I/O panel. At the top is the larger power and smaller reset buttons, then near the bottom is where the audio and USB 3.0 connect.
Under the chassis, we find the EVOLV is supported by large plastic feet that go side to side in the front and at the back. Each foot is capped with a small rubber pad. We see the dust filter off to the left, under the foot, and at the front there are a few screws that help hold interior components in place.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA GeForce 397.31 WHQL drivers enables RTX on Volta GPUs
- GeForce/Radeon GPUs shipments expected to drop by a huge 40%
- Sharp's 70-inch 8K TV starts shipping, costs around $13,800
- Samsung's new 34-foot Onyx: portable 4K cinema screens
- New Dragon Age could be mainline sequel
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit