Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV Micro-Tower Chassis
As we gander at the front of the EVOLV, we see the bezel is surrounded on all sides with the other panels sticking it past it, and even a thin line of black surrounds the front panel. This is aluminium, is bent near the top and bottom, and is cut with a lot of angles and shapes that play with the contrast of colors. The small slit at the bottom is the power indicator LED strip.
The top of the chassis is also made of thick aluminum, and on the sides there are four slots to help with upward ventilation. The front is open, and so is the back, but there are slotted plastic parts that help to cover the areas, while still allowing air to escape.
That panel is only held in by four clips, and comes off with little effort. Under the panel, you can see the layout of grooves that allows fans and radiators to go in, and still affords a bit of wiggle room to slide it back and forth.
Some of that same shaping and angular design is carried from the front into the leading edges of the side panels. On this side, almost two-thirds of the panel is composed of the tinted window, and with a black interior, it appears even darker.
At the top of the chassis is a removable panel, just in case you need a bit more room at the top for your radiator header. The removable panel is followed by the rear I/O, and exhaust fan. There are four slots with some passive ventilation next to them, and the PSU fits in the bottom, just above the removable dust filter handle.
The right side of the chassis mimics the opposing side panel, only this time there is no window, and there is the I/O panel. At the top is the larger power and smaller reset buttons, then near the bottom is where the audio and USB 3.0 connect.
Under the chassis, we find the EVOLV is supported by large plastic feet that go side to side in the front and at the back. Each foot is capped with a small rubber pad. We see the dust filter off to the left, under the foot, and at the front there are a few screws that help hold interior components in place.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard