Tesoro Excalibur Continued
With the feet extended in the back of the Excalibur, we find the angle of the key caps is much more user friendly, as they now tilt a bit forward.
As we move around to the back edge of the keyboard, you can see the rubber USB 2.0 cable leaving the keyboard to the right. Slightly to the left, we find covers in what could have easily been a USB and audio pass through.
For those that tend to move the keyboard around a lot, the entire 1.55 meter length of the cable has a rubber sleeve to prevent the cable from grabbing onto anything. The connection is USB 2.0 in speed, and offers no fancy logo on the cover, or any gold plating on the actual connection.
Under the Excalibur, we find thin rubber strips at the front and back corners, and a large indented section in the middle with the sticker applied in the center.
The flip up feet are solid and rubberized on the ends to ensure that the Excalibur will not slide around with these feet in use.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Tesoro Excalibur Illuminated Mechanical Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Tesoro Excalibur Continued]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Why EA closed Visceral and recycled its Star Wars game
- Team Fortress 2 blends with Jurassic Park in new update
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild compared on Switch and PC @ 4K
- Qualcomm unveils its new Snapdragon 636 processor
- Analogue's Super Nt will play every SNES game at 1080p
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz