Tesoro Excalibur Illuminated Mechanical Keyboard
Now that the keyboard is out of the box, we can begin with a look at the left side of the Excalibur. Here we can see the two-piece frame that gives this keyboard its strength, and we also see that the key caps are angled away from the front edge of the keyboard when it is flat on the table.
Along the top edge on the left side, we find the set of six multimedia keys. These will allow you to mute, lower the volume, raise the volume, play or pause a track, seek the previous track, and also seek the next track, but all require the function button be pressed for use.
Moving a bit further to the right, we find the profile keys from the F8 to the F12 keys. This allows you to press the function key, and swap through various settings on the profiles that the software will allow.
The layout of the left side is pretty standard, and uses a block font on all of the key caps. The space bar features the Tesoro name, and the function key has their logo on it, setting this keyboard apart from the crowd.
The right side of the keyboard offers the last thirty keys in the keyboard. On the insert and delete keys, we find where to swap between six-key and NKRO. On the number pad, we see lighting icons on the number two and number eight keys that allow you to adjust various lighting options.
Just in case you missed this in the last image, Tesoro smoothed out a bit of the textured plastic just above the arrow keys and applied their tagline "Break the Rules" to the top of the keyboard.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Tesoro Excalibur Illuminated Mechanical Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Tesoro Excalibur Continued]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Amazon re-list chromecast in hopes of peace with Google
- Adventure Time will get a new Open-world RPG early 2018
- NVIDIA play huge role in smart car race with Xavier
- Reddit will have its content integrated into Bing
- Hyundai to bring 38 green cars to the market
- Cougar Puri TKL Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- OWC Mercury Helios 3 Thunderbolt 3 Enclosure Review
- Mionix Wei Ice Cream Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Unable to use all 3 M.2's for RAID 0
- AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition Drivers Detailed
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series