Inside the Configuration Menu
We used Intel's XL710 chipset drivers to test the Supermicro AOC-S40G-iQ2. The latest driver for Linux is 1.1.23, and the latest driver for Windows-based systems is ProWare 19.5.
The driver comes with preconfigured profiles of the optimize settings based on different server scenarios. You can also build your own custom profile by digging down into the individual settings to tune performance. The preloaded profiles are detailed below.
Standard Server - This profile is optimized for typical servers.
Web Server - This profile is optimized for IIS and HTTP based web servers.
Virtualization Server - This profile is optimized for Microsoft's Hyper-V virtualization environment; selecting this profile disables Data Center Bridging (DCB).
Storage Server - This profile is optimized for Fibre Channel over Ethernet, and iSCSI over DCB performance. Selecting this profile will disable SR-IOV and VMQ.
Storage + Virtualization - This profile is optimized for a combination of storage and virtualization requirements.
Low Latency - This profile is optimized to minimize network latency.
The Performance Options tab opens another set of settings.
The drive allows users to configure teaming with two or more ports from Intel NIC chipsets.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Specifications, Pricing, and Availability]
- Page 2 [Supermicro AOC-S40G-iQ2]
- Page 3 [Inside the Configuration Menu]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PowerColor Radeon RX Vega Red Dragon: triple-fan custom card
- Qualcomm Snapdragon-powered notebooks: EPIC battery life
- PlayStation and Xbox cross-play is inevitable, says Epic
- Witcher series passes 33 million cumulative sales
- Cyberpunk 2077 will tap next-gen console power
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 non K overclock
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone X Brand New Unlocked 64GB $7,490
- Corsair ML140 PRO RGB 140mm Magnetic Levitation Review
- AMD Ryzen Master Utility Memory Access Mode Greyed Out ASROCK x399
- خدمه عملاء تكييفات باور & 01225025360 _01014723434 & اعطال باور
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit