Inside the IBT-C04
Opening things up was not so easy, and we do not recommend you attempt this; if you do, you risk damage to the body, as well as potential damage to the wiring by pulling it apart. On the left side, we see the four Ohm 3W 30mm driver used for sound production, and following the wiring, we see a tiny microphone glued into the heel.
As we dig in to see all of the switches, we find this trio used for the left side buttons. These are an unusual design of pad style switches with long black stems, and we found no branding on them.
The left click button uses this white OTM branded switch. These are slightly tougher to press than an Omron switch, with the same level of noise. As for their longevity, little information is out there for this brand, and to be honest, they only have to outlive the warranty.
To handle the Bluetooth traffic within the IBT-C04, they have chosen to use the iSSC Technologies version 3.0 with noise and echo reduction, which is stated to get ten hours of playback with only 120 mAh of LiPo power. So, with a full charge, there is roughly 75 hours of audio potential.
To control the tracking and movement, SEENDA has gone with the Pixart PAW3205DB optical sensor for its low-power capabilities. This sensor offers up to 1600 CPI resolution, but as to the specific DPI settings of the button, they are unspecified for each of the four levels.
Of course, as we make it back to the front of the mouse to look at what is under the right click button, we again find the match to the other OTM white point switch.
To power the mouse, or the Bluetooth aspect, or both at the same time, that is handled by the SDL 063443PL 1S LiPo pack. While the model number comes back to an 850 mAh battery, this 3.7V pack is specified to be a 900 mAh version.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [SEENDA IBT-C04 Music Mouse]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Super Smash Bros. roster leak suggests Metroid's Ridley
- Overwatch splash art spotted in Paladins advertisement
- Mowgli is a dark themed 'The Jungle Book', trailer released
- Razer's new Blade: smallest 15.6-inch gaming laptop ever
- SEGA teases upcoming Sonic Racing game information
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit