SEENDA IBT-C04 Music Mouse
On the left side of the IBT-C04, we find a large rubber section that is ribbed for added grip. Just above that, we find three buttons, one to accept a call, one to turn the volume of the speaker up, and one to turn it down. We also see that this area is surrounded by very shiny black plastic to mix up the textures a bit.
Looking at the heel of the mouse, we see the center section of the IBT-C04 is textured all the way from the heel right to the right and left click buttons at the front. Where the top and bottom halves come together, there is a tiny hole for the microphone, but with all the black on black, it is almost indistinguishable in this image.
Moving up the heel of the mouse to the top section, we run into four larger oblong holes surrounded by rays of tiny round holes to allow sound from the speaker underneath to pass through.
The right side of the mouse has the shape of the rubber insert the left side offers, but this time the entire side is molded from that shiny black plastic. While it would appear to be slick and hard to pick up, there is an inward angle to this side that makes grabbing it much easier.
From the front of the IBT-C04, we can see the camber of the design for a more ergonomic feel during use. As you move left across the front as oriented in this image, the center is the furthest point forward, and gently curves to both sides. The lower section of the front is where the charge port is located; this is where you plug the cable into the IBT-C04.
Between the two main buttons, we find the DPI adjustment button in front of the clear, rubber banded scroll wheel. Behind that is where SEENDA puts its name, and for added design, the left and right buttons have been stepped down with defined body lines.
The last bit to cover outside of the IBT-C04 is the underside; this there we find three PTFE feet to support and allow this mouse to glide upon. The large section at the base is just a screw cover, and not a foot. Near the top, we have the optical sensor eye, and switches to either side of it.
As for the tiny switches, the one with speaker icons enables the Siri voice, and turns Bluetooth on and off. The lower switch is for the IBT-C04 power. If the lower switch is on, the mouse still works, no matter the position of the audio switch.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [SEENDA IBT-C04 Music Mouse]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard