Inside the Mizar
With just a couple of screws removed, we were able to split the Mizar into two halves. We found that the ribbon cables do not use the typical locks on the ends, and it was easier just to remove the top PCB from that section of the frame.
On that top level PCB, there is a pair of black pad style switches that are sort of soft, but offer a slight click when pressed. The red switches are for the left side buttons; they are stronger, and have a more audible click than the DPI buttons.
Under the left click button, we find the typical white Omron switch with D2FC-F-7N on the sides, denoting the basic five-million click lifespan.
In the center of the PCB is the Avago ADNS 9800 sensor. The sensor is kept free from the caps, and resistors, and if we go up the right side, we see that the USB cable is directly soldered to the PCB.
Just below the oscillator chip from the laser sensor, we find the Holtek HT32F series MCU used in this mouse. This is really over powered being a 32-bit ARM Cortex MCU with plenty of capabilities for the Mizar to run from.
Under the scroll wheel, we find another W branded switch, this time a white version that is tough to press, and offers an audible click. Just in front of that is the second Omron switch for the right click function.
With the Mizar now back in one piece and powered up, we find the logo, DPI buttons, and the center of the scroll wheel illuminate with white LED. As for color options, they are to be used for the various profiles, and only the CMStorm logo color will change when adjusted; the others remain white.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Square Enix showcase 10 minutes of LEFT ALIVE gameplay
- Possible Diablo animated series in development with Netflix
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Gameplay, Corrupted Monk Boss
- Officially licenced wireless GameCube controllers announced
- Bitmain announces next-gen Antminer ASICs ship soon with 7nm
- EP2C602 wont post
- صيانة كريازى مصر 0235700997 | توكيل ثلاجة كريازى الت
- صيانة جنرال اليكتريك مصر 0235700994 | توكيل ثلاجات ج
- صيانة كلفينيتور مصر 0235700997 | توكيل ثلاجات كلفين
- Battery Issue
- AkkenCloud Announces Vendor Management Systems Integration Partnership with JobRobotix
- USR ID adds tamper alert feature to mobile phone proximity lock app Leash
- Bitmain Announces Next-Generation ASIC Chip, New Mining Machine will be Available Soon
- Awesome Adventuring on the Go: Broken Sword 5 - the Serpent's Curse launches today on Nintendo Switch
- Uncle Death Radically Skateboards His Way to PC in LET IT DIE, Coming Soon to Steam