Accessories and Documentation
Back inside the box, underneath the 700K, there is yet another cutout that houses the black envelope you see at the top left. Inside of it you will find a sheet of stickers, and the user manual that covers how to connect the 700K, where to get the software, and how to use it.
Then, of course, we also have the palm rest. While the front of the 700K is already angled to soften the leading edge, this rest will elevate your hands, and take the strain off your wrists. The naming is painted in white, and there are a few screws to match the one we saw on the right side.
The left end of the palm rest has a rubber pad applied to it that offers round dimples to help keep your hand on the keyboard, even when things get hot and sweaty.
The construction of this rest is pretty simple; there is the outer shell that you see, a center support going side to side, and a couple of attachment points.
We find more rubber pads on the front to help the 700K stay in place. The real work comes down to the pins on the ends of the tabs, and the magnets; one of them is between the tabs in this image to keep this palm rest in place.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Take-Two: Microtransactions help buffer risk of new IP
- UK official responds to lootbox petition
- Rocket League hosts Halloween event 'Haunted Hallows'
- Team Liquid wins SL i-League Invitational Season 3
- Ex-Naughty Dog developer claims he was sexually harassed
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz