Cougar 700K Continued
Stepping back to look at the thirty three keys on the aluminium, we find everything we would typically find, plus the mute and volume buttons from the multimedia set. At the top are the six-key and NKRO keys, and we also find arrows on the number keys.
Now we are at the right side of the keyboard, where we have elevated the back to get the preferred angle of the key caps. There is much more aluminium on this end than we saw on the other.
Moving to the back edge, very near that right side, we first run into the USB 2.0 port buried deep in the frame. To the right we find the audio pass through jack for headphones and a microphone.
The cabling is braided, and thick. There 1.8 meters of cable offered, and the gold plating on the connections is a nice touch, but with four wires all bundled together, getting this wire to conform to tight turns may be an issue.
Under the keyboard, we find a very flat bottom to this design. We also see that the front of the keyboard uses pads at the corners, and at the back, they use just one side of the flip out feet for support.
As for those feet that flip out at the back, they are very solid, and do lock into the open position fairly well. Also, the tips of these feet are wrapped in rubber, so whether in or out, they will help to keep the 700K in one place.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard