Accessory Port Layout and Performance
The left side (from back to front) features just the Kensington lock.
The right side (from back to front) features the power jack, two indicator lights, an Ethernet port, an HDMI port, and three USB 3.0 ports. Finally, a headset (combo mic/headphone) jack is present.
USB 2.0 is not tested as the system has no USB 2.0 ports.
As far as USB 3.0 performance goes, the V Nitro performs quite well. Its average read speed of 112.9 MB/s is the second fastest on the chart.
Write speeds are similarly speedy, and the system sees an average write speed of 131.1 MB/s - good for third place on our chart.
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 12:33 pm CDT
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction & Specifications, Configurations and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Temperatures, Cooling and Noise]
- Page 3 [User Interfaces]
- Page 4 [Testing Methodology]
- Page 5 [Accessory Port Layout and Performance]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Gaming Performance]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - System Performance]
- Page 8 [Battery Life Performance]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]