AquaMark 3 is the latest installment of the AquaMark benchmark suite. This new benchmark is much more powerful and demands much more from both the system and the graphics card. If there is any weakness in the system or 3D components, AquaMark 3 will find them.
Have you run the AquaMark 3 tests yourself yet? If not, you're missing a treat. Not only does this test offer a decent level of stress to the system and graphics systems, it also gives you some pretty cool eye candy to enjoy while it is running the tests.
Since this particular test suite utilizes both the system and the graphics board to compute test results, we're going to run into that little problem of CPU limitations again. It won't be quite as pronounced as some other tests, though, since there is more to the AquaMark test itself to help stress out the board. Even so, we're still seeing a 23% increase in overall scores and a more impressive 35% increase in the GPU score itself.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Sapphire X800 XT - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Sapphire X800 XT - Page 2 [In The Box]
- Sapphire X800 XT - Page 3 [The Video Board]
- Sapphire X800 XT - Page 4 [The Video Board ~ Cont.]
- Sapphire X800 XT - Page 5 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and Methodology]
- Sapphire X800 XT - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Futuremark]
- Sapphire X800 XT - Page 7 [Benchmarks - AquaMark 3]
- Sapphire X800 XT - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Quake III Arena]
- Sapphire X800 XT - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2004]
- Sapphire X800 XT - Page 10 [Benchmarks - Doom 3]
- Sapphire X800 XT - Page 11 [AA/AF Quality]
- Sapphire X800 XT - Page 12 [Overclocking and Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GTX 1070 Ti leaked benchmarks: easily beats RX Vega 56
- GIGABYTE's upcoming GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Gaming spotted
- ARK on Xbox One X: renders at 1440p 30FPS or 1080p 60FPS
- Sources: Nintendo restricts review copies to curb leaks
- Dead Space 2 dev recounts harsh reality of game budgets
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz