Pricing, Availability, and Final Thoughts
The OC Formula Series from ASRock is impressive for a number of reasons. The performances of the boards are great when it comes to overclocking, and the features and quality of the boards are extremely strong overall. However, what really makes it all stand out is the aggressive price point that ASRock is able to hit at.
Priced around $80 cheaper than other competition OC designed boards, the ASRock version is a fantastic option. ASRock rarely misses a beat these days, and I can't remember the last time that I had a negative experience with one of their boards. Thanks to a massive lineup at every launch, they really do cater to every market, especially since the introduction of the OC Formula series.
It doesn't really matter what kind of board you're looking for, ASRock more than likely has one that is to your liking. Whether it be via the Extreme series that caters to most budgets, the Killer series for gamers, or the OC Formula series for people wanting to get the most out of their components, ASRock has something to suit your needs.
One of the best features when it comes to the OC Formula series is that you don't have to be an advanced overclocker to get the most out of the board. While it indeed caters to the highest end users on the market, features like Quad SLI / CrossFireX support, improved component quality, and a strong list of other features make it a fantastic option for anyone interested in a high quality motherboard that looks great.
Thanks to a price point that is lower than you'd expect, and a feature list that is longer than you'd expect, the ASRock X99 OC Formula is a great option for anyone looking for a quality product. ASRock continues to do extremely well with this series, and today they've once again reaffirmed why we're big fans of theirs.
PRICING: You can find the ASRock X99 OC Formula for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
United States: The ASRock X99 OC Formula retails for $351.77 at Amazon.
Product Summary Breakdown
|Performance (including Overclocking w/a)||95%|
|Quality including Design and Build||99%|
|Bundle and Packaging||90%|
|Value for Money||98%|
|Overall TweakTown Rating||96%|
The Bottom Line: ASRock strike gold again with another OC Formula motherboard. The Intel X99 version of the board is fast, feature packed, well built, and comes in at an awesome price point. It's just another amazing X99 option on the market for you to add to your list for consideration.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [Motherboard Details]
- Page 3 [BIOS Images and Information]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and Overclocking]
- Page 5 [CPU & System Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [USB 2.0, USB 3.0, & SSD Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [Memory & Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [Temperature & Power Testing]
- Page 9 [Pricing, Availability, and Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard