Benchmarks - Wired Throughput
LAN to LAN throughput peaked at 937.32 Mbps, on par with most AC solutions today.
WAN to LAN came in at 917.42 Mbps for the EA9200.
Benchmarks - Wireless Throughput
In our 2.4GHz testing, the EA9200 was less than impressive. The 20MHz band did rather well at 93.6 Mbps throughput but switching over to 40MHz we seem to have lost performance with results peaking at 158 Mbps similar to what we found with the E8350.
5GHz performance was disappointing as well. While the 20MHz band did well at 122 Mbps, the 40 and 80MHz bands came in at 214 and 370 Mbps respectively, the lowest on our charts next to the RTA15 from Amped Wireless.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- UK official responds to lootbox petition
- Rocket League hosts Halloween event 'Haunted Hallows'
- Team Liquid wins SL i-League Invitational Season 3
- Ex-Naughty Dog developer claims he was sexually harassed
- H1Z1 Pro League to kick-off in 2018
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz