CalDigit T3 Thunderbolt 2
Packaging for the T3 houses an image of the enclosure front and center with marketing features listed below. The capacity of the unit is listed in the top right corner.
Scope of delivery for the T3 is quite simple. Here we have the enclosure, power adapter, and drive bay keys.
The front of the T3 hasn't changed from the original version. Here we have a full aluminum enclosure with aluminum drive trays. Each tray carries a separate locking mechanism.
The back of the T3 houses dual Thunderbolt 2 ports with the cooling fan above and power input to the right.
Here we have the 3TB HDDs included with our sample. These are Toshiba DT01ACA300 drives.
CalDigit was also nice enough to send along a set of SSD modules. As seen above, these are 1TB Crucial M550 SSDs.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Pricing, Availability and Specifications]
- Page 2 [CalDigit T3 Thunderbolt 2]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup & OS X Benchmarks]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo teases future updates for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- MoonQuest comes to Steam Early Access 7 years later
- Nintendo Switch soon to feature 1000+ games, all regions
- Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1/2 screenshots & Rookie mode
- Vivo's next smartphone could feature a huge 10GB of RAM
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit