128k Sequential Read/Write
128k sequential speed reflects the maximum sequential throughput of the SSD, and is indicative of performance in OLAP, batch processing, streaming, content delivery applications, and backup scenarios.
Our multi-threaded sequential testing is very demanding; two ULLtraDIMMs with 100% utilization provide 1,323 MB /s, and at 70% utilization, they deliver 1,307 MB /s. A single ULLtraDIMM with 100% utilization delivers 698 MB/s, and with 70% utilization, it averages 691 MB/s.
A single 12Gb/s SSD800MH nearly reaches the sequential speed of two ULLtraDIMMs, which also provide excellent latency and performance.
Sequential write performance is important in tasks such as caching, replication, HPC, content delivery applications, and database logging. Two ULLtraDIMMs in RAID with 70% and 100% utilization average 828 MB/s. A single ULLtraDIMM averages 407 MB/s with both usage scenarios.
The dual ULLtraDIMMs take the win in this test. The ULLtraDIMMs clearly benefit from the enhanced parallelism when deployed in RAID, and don't require associated HBA/RAID controllers and cabling.
In mixed sequential workloads, the ULLtraDIMMs scale particularly well, and the benefits of extra overprovisioning provide a clear performance benefit.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Core i9-7980XE used to break 4 world records in 3DMark
- Showtime busted mining Monero on visitors' CPUs
- AMD's next-gen Vega 20 uses PCIe 4.0, arrives in Q3 2018
- Core i5-8600K has performance similar to Core i7-7700K
- 8700K benchmarks: 10% faster than 7700K at stock clocks
- Internet Download Manager Full
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM