128k Sequential Read/Write
128k sequential speed reflects the maximum sequential throughput of the SSD, and is indicative of performance in OLAP, batch processing, streaming, content delivery applications, and backup scenarios.
Our multi-threaded sequential testing is very demanding; two ULLtraDIMMs with 100% utilization provide 1,323 MB /s, and at 70% utilization, they deliver 1,307 MB /s. A single ULLtraDIMM with 100% utilization delivers 698 MB/s, and with 70% utilization, it averages 691 MB/s.
A single 12Gb/s SSD800MH nearly reaches the sequential speed of two ULLtraDIMMs, which also provide excellent latency and performance.
Sequential write performance is important in tasks such as caching, replication, HPC, content delivery applications, and database logging. Two ULLtraDIMMs in RAID with 70% and 100% utilization average 828 MB/s. A single ULLtraDIMM averages 407 MB/s with both usage scenarios.
The dual ULLtraDIMMs take the win in this test. The ULLtraDIMMs clearly benefit from the enhanced parallelism when deployed in RAID, and don't require associated HBA/RAID controllers and cabling.
In mixed sequential workloads, the ULLtraDIMMs scale particularly well, and the benefits of extra overprovisioning provide a clear performance benefit.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Why Atari VCS doesn't use Ryzen APU
- Atari VCS upgraded to 8GB of unified memory
- Inland Professional SATA III moves to 2nd place at Amazon
- Offensive language in Rainbow Six Siege now gives insta-ban
- Nintendo teases future updates for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit