128k Sequential Read/Write
128k sequential speed reflects the maximum sequential throughput of the SSD, and is indicative of performance in OLAP, batch processing, streaming, content delivery applications, and backup scenarios.
Our multi-threaded sequential testing is very demanding; two ULLtraDIMMs with 100% utilization provide 1,323 MB /s, and at 70% utilization, they deliver 1,307 MB /s. A single ULLtraDIMM with 100% utilization delivers 698 MB/s, and with 70% utilization, it averages 691 MB/s.
A single 12Gb/s SSD800MH nearly reaches the sequential speed of two ULLtraDIMMs, which also provide excellent latency and performance.
Sequential write performance is important in tasks such as caching, replication, HPC, content delivery applications, and database logging. Two ULLtraDIMMs in RAID with 70% and 100% utilization average 828 MB/s. A single ULLtraDIMM averages 407 MB/s with both usage scenarios.
The dual ULLtraDIMMs take the win in this test. The ULLtraDIMMs clearly benefit from the enhanced parallelism when deployed in RAID, and don't require associated HBA/RAID controllers and cabling.
In mixed sequential workloads, the ULLtraDIMMs scale particularly well, and the benefits of extra overprovisioning provide a clear performance benefit.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Advoli has first HDBaseT certified PCIe x16 graphics card
- AMD's mysterious 'Fenghuang' APU teased with '15FF' graphics
- The Predator drops into Ghost Recon Wildlands on December 14
- Crytek suing Star Citizen developer for breach of contract
- Battlegrounds on the Xbox One/One X runs like a pile of crap
- OWC Mercury Helios 3 Thunderbolt 3 Enclosure Review
- Mionix Wei Ice Cream Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Buy Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus New 64GB SM-G955UZKAXAA $824
- Unable to use all 3 M.2's for RAID 0
- AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition Drivers Detailed
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series