The Email Server workload is a demanding 8k test with a 50/50 read/write distribution. This application is indicative of performance in heavy random write workloads.
A single ULLtraDIMM delivers 23,123 IOPS with 100% utilization, and 35,478 IOPS with 70% utilization. Two ULLtraDIMMs at 100% provide 45,344 IOPS, and provide 71,639 IOPS at 70%.
The latency-v-IOPS chart reveals solid scaling with the ULLtraDIMMs.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Internals and Specifications]
- Page 3 [MCS Management Console]
- Page 4 [MCS Architecture and VSAN]
- Page 5 [Guardian Technology Platform]
- Page 6 [Test System and Methodology]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - 4k Random Read/Write]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - 8k Random Read/Write]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - 128k Sequential Read/Write]
- Page 10 [Database/OLTP and Webserver]
- Page 11 [Email Server]
- Page 12 [Final Thoughts]