Accessories and Documentation
We really like that NZXT does not mind spending a little more per bag to print a list of what is inside for the newer guys on the block. In this trio, we have the 5mm M3 screws for 2.5" drive mounting in the trays. Then we find the 6-32 screws for the motherboard and 3.5" drive mounting in the floor. At the right end, we have the PSU screws.
We are also given an extra standoff, and a socket to remove the preinstalled ones if you do not plan to use an ATX motherboard, as that is how they have it setup. The bag in the middle contains thumbscrews for easily mounting the 3.5" drives in their rack. This leaves the four zip ties to the right, which is nowhere near what we used in this build.
Since this chassis arrived so ahead of schedule, rather than a manual, we received more of a features guide to the S340 chassis. We can only assume that NZXT would ship the same booklets we are used to with retail samples that show the features, inclusions, options, and water cooling potential.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ataribox branded as Atari VCS, is a 'connected device'
- God of War is a huge 'epic on Horizon: Zero Dawn's scale'
- Office 2016 Professional Plus CD-Key Global: just $31.50!
- HTC Vive drops to $499 with free Fallout VR
- HTC Vive Pro costs $799, pre-orders now live
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- CalDigit AV Pro 2 USB-C Storage Hub 3TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit