NZXT S340 Mid-Tower Chassis
The front of the S340 is a panel of steel that has been painted with very shiny black paint. There is the NZXT name at the bottom, but it is hard to make out at this angle. We can also see that the chassis is pretty high off the table top.
At the top of the chassis, we find a gap at the front bezel for air to pass through, and you can also access the magnetic dust cover there. Just behind that is the I/O panel, and further back, you will find the opening of mesh where the 140mm fan exhausts this chassis.
The front I/O panel is simple, and clean. Beginning at the left, there is a HDD activity LED, and then a pair of 3.5mm jacks for HD audio connectivity. There are two USB 3.0 ports with only native support, and the panel ends with the LED ringed power button, and no reset.
The left side panel spans the entire side of the chassis, unlike others that stop short where the bezel attaches. We also see that the paint is very shiny and reflective, but most of the steel here has been removed in favor of the large window.
The back of the S340 offers the I/O and 120mm exhaust fan at the top, just above the seven ventilated slot covers, and the mesh area. That leaves us with the bottom used for the PSU, and we see there is an adapter bracket installed for this.
The right side of the chassis keeps its full steel look, and has more of that shiny black paint applied. This paint will show fingerprints, as you can see at the top, but when clean, it really does look nice as it reflects its surroundings.
Even the bottom of the chassis got the same paint treatment. Here we find large, chunky, rectangular feet with rubber pads on them, and the PSU dust cover is between the two at the left. There are the holes for the plus one 3.5" drive between the feet at the right.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel reportedly 'kills off' its upcoming 10nm process
- Jump Force features original Akira Toriyama character 'Kane'
- Project Monolith - action adventure title for all platforms
- Crackdown 3 will be playable at Xbox FanFest 2018
- Agony Unrated is 90% off to Agony owners, releases Oct 31st
- How To Find Out Motherboard?
- I'm in a gaming rut please help.
- GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Master (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Akitio Thunder3 Dock Pro Review
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam