Benchmarks - Database Workload
The Seagate NAS Pro 4-bay loaded with Seagate 4TB NAS HDDs delivers between 150 and 200 IOPS in our database test. The latency scales with increased queue depth, but the IOPS performance remains in a narrow band.
Benchmarks - Workstation Workload
The workstation test shows nearly the same level of performance, and the same fixed IOPS performance, even though the load increases. The latency increases as the load shoots up.
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 12:33 pm CDT
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Software Features]
- Page 3 [Packaging and Accessories]
- Page 4 [Seagate NAS Pro 4-Bay]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - RAID 5 Single Client Performance]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - iSCSI Database and Workstation Workloads]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - iSCSI Server Workloads]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Multi-Client Test]
- Page 10 [Final Thoughts]