CINEBENCH is a real-world, cross platform test suite that evaluates your computer's performance capabilities. The test scenario uses all of your system's processing power to render a photorealistic 3D scene. This scene makes use of various different algorithms to stress all available processor cores. You can also run this test with a single-core mode to give a single-core rating.
Here we are looking at our CINEBENCH 11.5 tests; the X99-E WS shows a good score here. X99-E WS has good BIOS optimization for performance in this test. The E5-2698 v3 16 core processor provides plenty of compute power in our tests.
The X99-E WS has a good score in CINEBENCH R15, which shows very good performance optimization.
wPrime is a leading multi-threaded benchmark for x86 processors that tests your processor performance. This is a great test to use to rate the system speed; it also works as a stress test to see how well the system's cooling is performing.
In wPrime, the X99-E WS is showing good scores. As we said before, these small score adjustments are not much to be concerned about with these tests.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Windows 10 Pro OEM CD-KEY Global, just $12.32
- Nintendo and Microsoft take a 'cross-play' jab at Sony
- Rare does Sea of Thieves 'roundtable' meeting at E3 2018
- Steam Summer Sale 2018, two weeks of CRAZY low prices
- Brand new F1 2018 trailer reveals the French Grand Prix
- Best SSD For Gaming: Over 120 SSDs Tested!
- Vampyr Review: Bloody Rare
- ASROCK X370 and MB STICKS
- Aten Thunderbolt 3 Multiport Dock
- Samsung 970 EVO 2TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit