As many companies do, Thermaltake also went with the cardboard and black printing. The naming is displayed at the top of the box, and a large rendering of the chassis is offered to the left. The web address is displayed at the bottom.
This thin side of the box offers a higher viewing angle for the rendering on the front, and below we find twelve lists of features found in this design. This covers information like LCS support, the amount of bays, I/O connectivity, and the amount of fans installed from the factory.
The back is very similar to the front in most respects, but there is one aspect that has changed. This time, the rendering we are given is an exploded view of the chassis that allows us to see everything that comes out, and the position of the four dust filters. This will also help you gather some ideas for future plans with this chassis.
On our last panel of this chassis packaging, we find a tiny chassis under the naming and handle, but this time, the majority of the room is used for this specifications chart.
For protection on the inside of the box, we find plastic on the inside and the outside of the side panel window, and then the entire chassis is wrapped in a thicker layer of plastic. The thick plastic and the thick Styrofoam end caps did their job admirably, and our Core V51 arrived in very nice shape, free of any damages.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Thermaltake Core V51 Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Core V51]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit