As many companies do, Thermaltake also went with the cardboard and black printing. The naming is displayed at the top of the box, and a large rendering of the chassis is offered to the left. The web address is displayed at the bottom.
This thin side of the box offers a higher viewing angle for the rendering on the front, and below we find twelve lists of features found in this design. This covers information like LCS support, the amount of bays, I/O connectivity, and the amount of fans installed from the factory.
The back is very similar to the front in most respects, but there is one aspect that has changed. This time, the rendering we are given is an exploded view of the chassis that allows us to see everything that comes out, and the position of the four dust filters. This will also help you gather some ideas for future plans with this chassis.
On our last panel of this chassis packaging, we find a tiny chassis under the naming and handle, but this time, the majority of the room is used for this specifications chart.
For protection on the inside of the box, we find plastic on the inside and the outside of the side panel window, and then the entire chassis is wrapped in a thicker layer of plastic. The thick plastic and the thick Styrofoam end caps did their job admirably, and our Core V51 arrived in very nice shape, free of any damages.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Thermaltake Core V51 Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Core V51]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bethesda pursues long-lasting relationship with Nintendo
- PUBG devs may be squeezed out of Battle Royale market
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM