Fujitsu F100 512GB SSD
We found an image of the retail packaging through a retailer in Taiwan. Our early sample was a bare drive intended for a preview article that introduces Fujitsu to the rest of the world, outside of Asia.
We brought back a number of products from Computex, including many bare drives. Our F100 512GB fared the trip well, but there are a few imperfections in the label. This is due to the rough handling during travel, and not an issue with Fujitsu's quality.
The label on the back shows the part number, as well as the serial number, capacity, and government regulation markings.
The F100 has a 7mm z-height, so it fits in new Ultrabook designs that require the ultra-thin design.
Inside, we found a full-size PCB with a four-channel Silicon Motion SM2246EN controller. Four Intel flash packages reside on each side of the circuit board.
Intel flash ships on all Fujitsu consumer SSDs.
The F100 uses a single 512MB NANYA DDR3-1600 DRAM (256Mb x 16) for a buffer.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Capcom reveal Resident Evil 2 Claire 'Military' DLC costume
- Soulcalibur VI - Swords and Souls documentary video part 1/2
- Mario/Zelda/Pokemon themed Smash Bros. Ultimate controllers
- Kingdom Hearts III Screenshots: Twilight Town/Olympus Worlds
- Zombie outfit/snapshot filters come to Super Mario Odyssey
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- Latest z370 taichi bios is not stable no matter what I do.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam