Fujitsu F100 512GB SSD
We found an image of the retail packaging through a retailer in Taiwan. Our early sample was a bare drive intended for a preview article that introduces Fujitsu to the rest of the world, outside of Asia.
We brought back a number of products from Computex, including many bare drives. Our F100 512GB fared the trip well, but there are a few imperfections in the label. This is due to the rough handling during travel, and not an issue with Fujitsu's quality.
The label on the back shows the part number, as well as the serial number, capacity, and government regulation markings.
The F100 has a 7mm z-height, so it fits in new Ultrabook designs that require the ultra-thin design.
Inside, we found a full-size PCB with a four-channel Silicon Motion SM2246EN controller. Four Intel flash packages reside on each side of the circuit board.
Intel flash ships on all Fujitsu consumer SSDs.
The F100 uses a single 512MB NANYA DDR3-1600 DRAM (256Mb x 16) for a buffer.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz