Fujitsu F100 512GB SSD
We found an image of the retail packaging through a retailer in Taiwan. Our early sample was a bare drive intended for a preview article that introduces Fujitsu to the rest of the world, outside of Asia.
We brought back a number of products from Computex, including many bare drives. Our F100 512GB fared the trip well, but there are a few imperfections in the label. This is due to the rough handling during travel, and not an issue with Fujitsu's quality.
The label on the back shows the part number, as well as the serial number, capacity, and government regulation markings.
The F100 has a 7mm z-height, so it fits in new Ultrabook designs that require the ultra-thin design.
Inside, we found a full-size PCB with a four-channel Silicon Motion SM2246EN controller. Four Intel flash packages reside on each side of the circuit board.
Intel flash ships on all Fujitsu consumer SSDs.
The F100 uses a single 512MB NANYA DDR3-1600 DRAM (256Mb x 16) for a buffer.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD appoints fresh blood to Radeon team
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- PUBG to ban over 100,000 cheaters in one single wave
- Google hires ex PlayStation and Xbox executive Phil Harrison
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Intel 760P 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top