HD Tune Pro - Sequential Performance
Version and / or Patch Used: 5.50
The ADATA SP910 512GB doesn't have the same high sequential read performance levels as the top-tier drives on the market right now, but does compete against the mainstream / value products in this category.
Most of the products in the mainstream / value category suffer from low write performance. Many of the same drives use SLC like layers in the flash management programing to increase short duration performance, but those speeds quickly drop off. The ADATA SP910 doesn't use special programing to give the illusion of high write performance, it just delivers. There are drives that are faster when writing sequential data, but the SP910 does well against other products in the same price range.
HD Tach - Sequential Write Performance after Random Writes
Version and / or Patch Used: 22.214.171.124
The previous tests were run to wear the flash. We also write some random data to the test drive before running HD Tach to gauge sequential performance outside of a FOB state. The SP910 manages to achieve high levels of sequential reads and writes. The sequential write section shows some deep dips in performance, but nothing under 150 MB/s.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Epic Games teams with Funko for Fortnite Pop! figurines
- Samsung's next-gen foldable smartphone to launch early 2019
- Microsoft teases 'all-new Xbox hardware' at Gamescom 2018
- TSMC expecting Q4 2018 growth from next-gen GPUs from NVIDIA
- Borderlands 3 may still be a ways off
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit