ADATA SP910 512GB SSD
ADATA put together an attractive package for the Premier Pro SP910 series. The window on the front allows us to see the drive inside, and the text on the front of the package shows the features.
ADATA lists some performance information and some general information about the SP910 on the back of the package.
The drive is well packaged, with the accessories in a separate compartment in the package.
The accessory package includes a desktop adapter bracket, screws for mounting the drive, two paper manuals, and a 7mm to 9.5mm adapter (not pictured). Users will need to go online to download ADATA's SSD Toolbox and Acronis True Image HD; both downloads are available on ADATA's website.
Here we get our first look at the Premier Pro SP910 512GB SSD.
The back of the drive lists the model number, serial number, and a key for Acronis.
This is the 7mm z-height SSD, so it will fit in the latest Ultrabooks that require a thin drive.
Inside we found eight ADATA labeled NAND flash packages, a DRAM package, and a Marvell controller.
The controller is a Marvell 88SS9187 eight-channel model that's been on the market for several years now.
The DRAM is DDR3-1600 in 512GB density. That's an unusually small DRAM buffer for a 512GB SSD.
The flash was packaged by ADATA, and is synchronous MLC.
All of the surface mount components are on one side of the PCB, so there isn't much to look at on the back of the drive.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlegrounds hits nearly 500,000 players on Xbox One so far
- Take-Two will publish Obsidian's new Fallout creator-led RPG
- Andriod lollipop users now have Google Assistant
- Largest stolen credential data base found to date
- Twitch is now featured as an Alexa Echo Skill
- Cougar Puri TKL Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- OWC Mercury Helios 3 Thunderbolt 3 Enclosure Review
- Mionix Wei Ice Cream Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Unable to use all 3 M.2's for RAID 0
- AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition Drivers Detailed
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series