Accessories and Documentation
In that small cardboard box, we found two bags, one of which contains what we see here. There are two hook and loop straps to bind wiring together to help hide it under the steel cover. There are also five zip ties supplied to help with the smaller wiring, and an aluminum case badge that is the BitFenix logo, and this can be placed anywhere you wish.
As for the rest of the gear that comes along to get the installation complete, this is it. There is an extra standoff as well as a socket to help remove or install them. There are two thumb screws to use with two of the SSD locations as they clip in on one side, and this holds them into a tab on the other.
There are also PSU screws, eleven rubber grommets for the floor and motherboard tray drive locations, and a ton of screws for 3.5" drives and the motherboard. While only three of the SSD screws for the floor are to the right, one of them managed to get in with the motherboard screws, so there are four total.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 showed off on next-gen Xbox One X
- Wolfenstein II can 'utilize the power' of Radeon RX Vega
- Battlegrounds 2 won't happen, as the game is a service
- Galaxy S9 logo leaks, still has a headphone jack
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 388.00 drivers ready for Destiny 2
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard