Accessories and Documentation
In that small cardboard box, we found two bags, one of which contains what we see here. There are two hook and loop straps to bind wiring together to help hide it under the steel cover. There are also five zip ties supplied to help with the smaller wiring, and an aluminum case badge that is the BitFenix logo, and this can be placed anywhere you wish.
As for the rest of the gear that comes along to get the installation complete, this is it. There is an extra standoff as well as a socket to help remove or install them. There are two thumb screws to use with two of the SSD locations as they clip in on one side, and this holds them into a tab on the other.
There are also PSU screws, eleven rubber grommets for the floor and motherboard tray drive locations, and a ton of screws for 3.5" drives and the motherboard. While only three of the SSD screws for the floor are to the right, one of them managed to get in with the motherboard screws, so there are four total.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- EKWB launch EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW 3 waterblock, now with RGB
- Battlefield 1's monthly updates end in June
- SEGA and Capcom Humble Bundle discounts great games
- Terminal Reality sues Microsoft for patent infringement
- Twitch adds new way to spend virtual bits currency
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit