Inside the Pandora Continued
After removing a screw from the motherboard tray, and another from the floor, the rack slides to the back and lifts out. Under that cover, we find the option to install a 3.5" drive, or a 2.5" drive, but when using a 180mm long PSU, a 3.5" drive will be very tight.
The motherboard tray offers a place for fan wiring and an eight-pin lead to pass at the top. It also offers a large, well-placed cutout for cooler access. The standoffs are already installed for Micro-ATX motherboards, and with the entire bottom edge open and the two large holes to the right, wiring should be pretty simple.
The power supply goes at the back, on the bottom, and the Pandora offers four rubber pads to rest the PSU on. With the narrow width, a PSU will fit snuggly, but it will fit.
Above the PSU, at the back of the chassis, we see the large opening for the I/O shield to go into. To the left, there is no room for a fan, so they opted for passive mesh to offer some cooling there. At the bottom, we find five ventilated covers currently held in with thumbscrews under a plastic cover.
Most of the right side behind the motherboard tray offers only 6mm of space. To the left there is a bit more, closer to 15mm of space, but most of the wiring can go at the bottom of the chassis for the PSU, so the front I/O wiring is all there really is to contend with.
As for that I/O wiring that you need to deal with behind the tray, here it is. There is a USB 2.0 connection from the TFT screen, HD audio, and button and LED connection from the panel, as well as the native USB 3.0 connector to power those ports on top of the chassis.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Civilization VI: Gathering Storm - Biggest Civ Expansion yet
- Marvel's Spider-Man: 'Turf Wars' DLC released, new trailer
- Amazon Japan has $650+ Smash UItimate Amiibo set available
- Warframe makes its way to the Nintendo Switch, available now
- Overview trailer released for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Fallout 76 Impressions - An all round learning experience
- The computer always restarts
- X79 Extreme11 NVMe - PLEASE HELP
- Silicon Power Bolt B80 Portable SSD Review - Subtle Style
- NeueChair Review: Redefining The Modern Office Chair
- olloclip Introduces Add-On Lens Clips for Apple's Newest iPhones
- ROCCAT celebrates website relaunch with fantastic deals
- QNAP Launches the Mustang-200 Computing Accelerator Card
- Manli announces GeForce RTX 2080 Ti & GeForce RTX 2070
- Stunning New Character Strikes Her Way into DEAD OR ALIVE 6