BitFenix Pandora Slim-Tower Chassis
From the front we see that the side panels of the Pandora are curved to go sleekly from the sides to the front, accenting the thick, polished, black plastic stripe that runs down the middle. It is very easy to see just how thin this chassis is.
At the top of the chassis, you will find the I/O connectivity, as well as the large power and reset buttons. Behind that horseshoe shaped insert, the rest of the top is made up of a support frame, and the large removable mesh cover we see now.
We propped the mesh cover to help show that the left side has clips that unlock, and the top swings open to the right, and can be lifted out. Under the cover, we find holes drilled to allow for a pair of 120mm fans in the rails, but only one is there out of the box.
The basic versions of the Pandora have this solid left side panel. Not much more to see than the mating line at the back edge as it rests on the rear aluminum section, and the brushed finish these panels offer.
If you opt for the Pandora Window, this is what you will find on the left of the chassis. The window is cut higher on the left to offer a view of the motherboard, cooler, and the video card, but blocks the PSU and wiring. On the right, it dips down low, as there is a location to display your favorite SSD behind that section.
At the back, rather than a blunt steel back to the Pandora, BitFenix has rolled more aluminium and made a shape similar to the handles on the Prodigy. We also see the I/O area flanked by passive mesh, with five expansions slots and room for the PSU below.
This is the right side of the chassis, no matter the model you buy, and in our instance, there is a ton of that brushed aluminium we found everywhere else. These aren't flimsy panels either; they are 3mm thick, and very solid.
Under the chassis there are four large, round feet with rubber pads on each of them. In the middle, at the left, there is a magnetic PSU dust filter, and to the right are holes that allow drives to be mounted via grommets and screws in that location.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- This Zelda song is perfect for Halloween
- Red Dead Redemption 2 ships on two discs
- Sony to use blockchain DRM to secure content
- Every character trailer for Soulcalibur VI/combat tutorial
- Job J Stauffer reveals his experience working at Rockstar
- Inland Processional 3D NAND M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe Gen 3 Review
- ASRock A320M-DGS + Ryzen 5 2600 budget upgrade with older video card?
- Default Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Review: The Perfect Card For 1440p
- Computer will not turn on.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam