As they usually do, BitFenix goes with plain cardboard and black printing for their packaging. Here there is a large logo in the center with the Pandora name, but either side has a rounded black strip that alludes to the design of the chassis inside.
This thin side is completely printed in black with an outline of the chassis left natural in the middle. Below that, you can find a specifications chart similar to the one we just discussed.
The back is again printed in black, but this time, under the naming we find a trio of renderings to look at. Around each of them, there are five key features named, and pointed out in, on, and around the Pandora.
The last panel is black as well, but this time the use is much simpler. This time the panel is used to denote which case is inside. Technically, we received the Pandora, but we were also sent the windowed side panel as well; so, for this review we will be showing it as the Pandora Window.
Fresh out of the box, we find the black and silver version of the Pandora. It has plastic on the shiny black face of the bezel to protect it, and the Pandora is also wrapped in a plastic liner for further protection against scrapes and scuffs. To keep the chassis centered in the box, and take the larger hits shipping incurs, Styrofoam caps are places at the end to help this Pandora arrive in excellent shape, free of damages.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard