As they usually do, BitFenix goes with plain cardboard and black printing for their packaging. Here there is a large logo in the center with the Pandora name, but either side has a rounded black strip that alludes to the design of the chassis inside.
This thin side is completely printed in black with an outline of the chassis left natural in the middle. Below that, you can find a specifications chart similar to the one we just discussed.
The back is again printed in black, but this time, under the naming we find a trio of renderings to look at. Around each of them, there are five key features named, and pointed out in, on, and around the Pandora.
The last panel is black as well, but this time the use is much simpler. This time the panel is used to denote which case is inside. Technically, we received the Pandora, but we were also sent the windowed side panel as well; so, for this review we will be showing it as the Pandora Window.
Fresh out of the box, we find the black and silver version of the Pandora. It has plastic on the shiny black face of the bezel to protect it, and the Pandora is also wrapped in a plastic liner for further protection against scrapes and scuffs. To keep the chassis centered in the box, and take the larger hits shipping incurs, Styrofoam caps are places at the end to help this Pandora arrive in excellent shape, free of damages.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm unveils its new Snapdragon 636 processor
- Analogue's Super Nt will play every SNES game at 1080p
- Surface Book 2 announced: GTX 1060, 17-hour battery life
- AMD Radeon Vega Mobile APU: GeForce MX150 performance
- Shadow of War post-launch event calendar revealed
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz