Memblaze 1.2TB PBlaze3L Internals and Specifications
The PCIe Gen 2.0 x8 Memblaze PBlaze3L comes in the familiar HHHL (Half-height Half-Length) form factor. The rear of the SSD includes several DRAM packages.
The bracket houses three status lights for monitoring and beacon purposes.
The top plate covers a unique NAND arrangement that is the cornerstone of the Pianokey architecture. There are thermal pads to cool the NAND packages, and two metal blocks for NAND placement.
Four individual PCBs, connected via a ribbon cable and connector, snap into the main PCB of the PBlaze3L. These NAND packages are customizable to varying capacities for granular capacity control. The sample utilizes Toshiba NAND, but Memblaze can deploy several types of NAND in their products.
The large XILINX Kintex-7 XC7K325T FPGA resides under the large heat sink and polymer capacitors for power-loss protection, and more DRAM rings the FPGA. Memblaze refers to the FPGA with customized firmware as the MemBrain.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Dead Cells now on Switch, receive 20% discount
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate available at this years Evo 2018
- Sony teases 'Tombstone' villain inclusion for Spider-Man PS4
- The Hulk smashes into GTA V with new mod, download available
- Dragon Ball FighterZ for Switch, open beta starts next month
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit