Memblaze 1.2TB PBlaze3L Internals and Specifications
The PCIe Gen 2.0 x8 Memblaze PBlaze3L comes in the familiar HHHL (Half-height Half-Length) form factor. The rear of the SSD includes several DRAM packages.
The bracket houses three status lights for monitoring and beacon purposes.
The top plate covers a unique NAND arrangement that is the cornerstone of the Pianokey architecture. There are thermal pads to cool the NAND packages, and two metal blocks for NAND placement.
Four individual PCBs, connected via a ribbon cable and connector, snap into the main PCB of the PBlaze3L. These NAND packages are customizable to varying capacities for granular capacity control. The sample utilizes Toshiba NAND, but Memblaze can deploy several types of NAND in their products.
The large XILINX Kintex-7 XC7K325T FPGA resides under the large heat sink and polymer capacitors for power-loss protection, and more DRAM rings the FPGA. Memblaze refers to the FPGA with customized firmware as the MemBrain.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront II campaign will be robust
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard