Accessories and Documentation
As for the rest of the kit, Reeven does very well in this department too. On the left is a bundle of braided fan leads. One end is three-pin to connect to the fan controller, the other end is marked one through six, and offers a four-pin end to accommodate any fan, and each of them are twenty-eight inches long. At the right are temperature probes; again, all six are marked, but these are twenty-nine inches in length. As for the Molex to four-pin power lead, it is braided like the rest, but is twenty-three inches in length.
We were also sent a sheet that unfolds to allow the removal of the six yellow stickers. These are to be used once the plastic sleeve is removed from the thermal probes, and stick the copper probe right to whatever device you want to keep tabs on. There are also four screws sent along to securely mount this controller if the chassis does not offer a tool-free option.
For just one sheet that folds out to help you along, Reeven packs a ton of information into a small place here. Starting out, the controller's front panel is explained, so you can figure out how to use it. The sheet then shows the controller PCB, and labels all of the connections to ease the wiring. The right side shows the fans and probes being connected, but more important to most users is the lower section on the switches.
Here we can see all of the switch position settings for the alarm. There are eight levels of settings to be used that range from 55 degrees to 90 degrees, in five degree increments.
As for the second set of dip switches, as you can see, they change the display LEDs. There is the option to turn the lights off, or set them to red, green, apple green, blue, purple, light blue, and white, simply by changing the positions.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Games industry may make $170 billion in 2018, firm predicts
- GIGABYTE release new Gemini Lake based J/N motherboards
- God of War director confirms no season pass for the release
- Trailer for Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition released
- COLORFUL's new CGU 2018 eSports event might include PUBG
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series