Accessories and Documentation
Along with the pre-installed Intel hardware, Swiftech also ships the set for AMD users. These are not so simple to swap out, as the base of the block needs to be removed to install these. It also offers the mounting screws and retainer clips, but the stock backplate is needed to use this.
We also find a fan hub like we saw in the H220 that will definitely simplify the wiring that is needed to power this system, and will even allow for more of your chassis fans to be added as well. There is hardware to mount the fans to the radiator, and to the chassis, and hardware to mount the hub too.
The installation guide is addressed mostly with images to get the processes of installation through to the readers, and they do a good job at that. In this manual, there is one thing you need to see though, as there are only three of four potential orientations that will allow the H220-X to run properly, and it cannot function properly upside down.
If you recall, the Apogee XL had a blue color to the logo, and we see here that there are three other options to choose from. It takes a bit of work and finesse to get it done, but the plates are exchangeable to match the CPU block to the chassis or motherboard theme.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Path of Exile coming to PS4, ratings listing suggests
- Red Dead Redemption 2 listed for PC
- AMD's new Radeon RX 590 teased with ASUS ROG STRIX card
- Capcom reveal Resident Evil 2 Claire 'Military' DLC costume
- Soulcalibur VI - Swords and Souls documentary video part 1/2
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam