Accessories and Documentation
As the outer packaging alluded to, we do get a nice set of goodies to go with the Grid+. There are five zip ties, a twenty-five inch USB cable, a fourteen inch power lead, and at the bottom, a pair of twelve inch three-pin female to four-pin male Y-splitter cables, all of which is either naturally black, or has a rubberized sleeve over it to blend into the build.
The manual folds out into a twelve square sheet of paper that begins by noting what is included in the box. The manual then shows how to make the connections, and offers location ideas for its placement. Once that is done, it states that you should download the CAM software, and enjoy the time spent adding this handy little piece of tech to your build. On top of that, there is a trouble shooting guide, a whole section on how to work the software, and information on the terms and conditions of the warranty.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and NZXT Grid+ Fan Hub]
- Page 3 [Accessories and Documentation]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen APU spotted with Radeon Vega M graphics
- Apple CEO: quality AR impossible with today's technology
- GoG slashes epic RPG prices for Witcher's 10th birthday
- Cyberpunk 2077 progressing according to plan, says CDPR
- New South Park game parodies frequent console updates
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard