Accessories and Documentation
As the outer packaging alluded to, we do get a nice set of goodies to go with the Grid+. There are five zip ties, a twenty-five inch USB cable, a fourteen inch power lead, and at the bottom, a pair of twelve inch three-pin female to four-pin male Y-splitter cables, all of which is either naturally black, or has a rubberized sleeve over it to blend into the build.
The manual folds out into a twelve square sheet of paper that begins by noting what is included in the box. The manual then shows how to make the connections, and offers location ideas for its placement. Once that is done, it states that you should download the CAM software, and enjoy the time spent adding this handy little piece of tech to your build. On top of that, there is a trouble shooting guide, a whole section on how to work the software, and information on the terms and conditions of the warranty.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and NZXT Grid+ Fan Hub]
- Page 3 [Accessories and Documentation]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit