Packaging and a Closer Look
Packaging for the TeraStation 1200 carries model and capacity designations at the top right.
The scope of delivery for the 4TB TeraStation includes the power adapter, Ethernet cable, and reading materials.
The front of the TeraStation 1200 carries the same design concept we saw with the LinkStation series. Here we have the same red on black scheme; although, this unit allows you to swap drives easily via the removable front.
The back of the NAS houses the cooling fan, along with the power switch, and both LAN and USB 2.0 ports. At the very bottom, we have the power input and Kensington lock slot to the right.
Upon removing the front panel, we see the plastic drive trays are numbered to simplify installation.
Drives used in the 4TB TeraStation 1200 are WD Green WD20EZRX drives featuring 64MB cache.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz