Packaging and a Closer Look
Packaging for the TeraStation 1200 carries model and capacity designations at the top right.
The scope of delivery for the 4TB TeraStation includes the power adapter, Ethernet cable, and reading materials.
The front of the TeraStation 1200 carries the same design concept we saw with the LinkStation series. Here we have the same red on black scheme; although, this unit allows you to swap drives easily via the removable front.
The back of the NAS houses the cooling fan, along with the power switch, and both LAN and USB 2.0 ports. At the very bottom, we have the power input and Kensington lock slot to the right.
Upon removing the front panel, we see the plastic drive trays are numbered to simplify installation.
Drives used in the 4TB TeraStation 1200 are WD Green WD20EZRX drives featuring 64MB cache.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard