Benchmarks - Wired Throughput
LAN to LAN throughput peaked at 952.38 Mbps, just over the 952.34 Mbps the R7000 achieved, and matching the DLink 880L.
WAN to LAN came in at 952.38 Mbps, once again matching the result we received from the DLink 880L.
Benchmarks - Wireless Throughput
Moving over to wireless throughput, we start with the 2.4GHz band. The E8350 came in at 124 Mbps, utilizing 20MHz, while 40MHz increased throughput slightly to 149 Mbps.
5GHz performance was quite surprising. In fact, the last time we tested a AC2400 solution, the RT-87U, that router topped this chart; yet again we have the latest solution (now from Linksys) taking over at 470 Mbps. Moving to the 40Mhz band, the E8350 took over the top spot with results coming in at 355 Mbps, while the 20 MHz band offered 143 Mbps at its peak.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Fallout 76 beta comes first to Xbox One
- Cyberpunk 2077 is a FPS RPG, has strong emphasis on choice
- AMD Threadripper 2990X 32-core monster detailed in leak
- Mario Tennis Aces will feature Diddy Kong & more as DLC's
- WWE 2K19 Special Editions revealed and release date unveil
- DDR4-3400 - Ryzen 7 1800x & Ryzen 7 2700x - X370 & X470
- LaCie DJI Co-Pilot 2TB Review
- Dumb question regarding moderator approval
- ASUS ProArt PA27AC Monitor: The Best Workstation Monitor?!
- Asus X401A Laptop will not boot despite several replaced components
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit