When setting up the E8350, you have the option to choose Linksys Connect, or setup via the manual method.
For those that have used a Linksys solution in the past, this menu should look familiar. The basic setup screen allows you to adjust settings for the DHCP server, and the WAN connection.
By default, the E8350 uses Wi-Fi protected setup, so to get to this menu you must use the manual option available at the top. Once you get into the wireless menu, you can change all options pertaining to the 2.4 and 5GHz bands. Security options, along with additional wireless features, are included in their own sub menu.
Looking over the Security tab, we find options for the SPI firewall and internet filter.
The Storage menu allows you to setup any external solution you have plugged into the E8350.
Over on the access policy, parents can setup control to limit the time children can spend on the internet.
Next, we have the Port Forward menu, which allows single port forwarding, or triggering along with DMZ and QoS settings.
The Administration menu allows you to change the router password, setup remote access, and UPnP, among others.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ex-BioWare boss wants to revitalize RPGs
- GTA 6 microtransactions likely, should follow GTA Online
- PUBG Corp made $920 million in 2018, 85% of cash from PC
- Take-Two CEO gets bonuses based on microtransaction earnings
- YouTuber makes working PC out of lasagna
- B450 Aorus Elite won't recognize Windows USB stick.
- [H270M-ITX/ac] Cannot POST with PCIE NIC card
- NVMe NAS Cache: Higher Speed or More Capacity?
- Scythe Kaze Flex 120 RGB Fan Review
- Synology DS1019 NAS Review
- Cooperative Level-Building Platformer Levelhead Launches into Steam Early Access Today
- Epic Games announce Fortnite World Cup - Creative!
- JUMP FORCE DLC Character Lineup Announced By Bandai Namco Entertainment America
- A New Hero Class Lays Track in Torchlight Frontiers - Meet The Railmaster!
- Plague Inc: Armageddon, the first expansion to Plague Inc: The Board Game, is now live on Kickstarter!