Linksys E8350 AC2400 Wireless Router
Packaging for the E8350 features an image of the router centered on the front, and marketing information is listed below, outlining a few features of the router.
The rear of the box has a chart on the right to aide in your purchasing decision.
Opening up the packaging, we found everything tucked away in its own place. The router is covered with styrene to protect it during shipping.
Scope of delivery includes the external antennas, power adapter, Ethernet cable, and an installation disk.
The E8350 uses the consumer line as part of its design. Here we have the standard black and grey appearance with no LEDs viewable from the front.
The rear of the router houses two of the antenna connections, along with the USB 3.0, eSATA, and gigabit ports. To the far right, we have the WPS, reset, and power input.
The internals of the router are largely shielded. In the center, we have the Quantenna chipset, and DRAM package.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Radeon Vega Instinct: refreshed 7nm Vega 20 hits AMD labs
- Windows 10 Pro OEM CD-KEY Global, just $12.36 after code
- Amazon Prime price will increase to $119 in May
- Pokemon Switch RPG listed as 2018 or later
- Nintendo sold 15 million Switch consoles in FY2017
- Gigabyte P104-100 GPU Mining Card
- ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard Review
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit