Benchmarks - iSCSI Workload Latency
iSCSI Enterprise Latency Summary
The latency is very low in all of the iSCSI workloads as well. In the Web Server test, the latency is nearly nonexistent.
Workload Power Consumption
We level the playing field in our power consumption test by using a single Seagate NAS 4TB HDD in each system during the test. This allows us to test the power consumption of the NAS, and not the amount of HDDs in it. It also allows us to test different drive count systems, and still compare the power consumption from the server and not the drives.
There are four tests, but each test section has a load and a cool down idle. The load portion is at the start of each section, and the idle is the second half.
You might think that since the Netgear ReadyNAS RN716X delivers higher performance in our iSCSI workloads, that it would use more power. That is actually not the case. The two most power hungry systems, Thecus N8900 and Thecus N8810U-G, use redundant power supplies, so we expected those systems to use more power. On the other hand, the Thecus N7710-G is a single PSU system like the Netgear RN716X, but still uses more power than the Netgear RN716X.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Switch's new Nintendo arcade games are too pricey
- GIVEAWAY: ADATA XPG SX950 480GB and SD700X 256GB SSDs
- GIGABYTE reveal the Z370 AORUS motherboard range
- SteelSeries release the Rival 110 gaming mouse
- Ataribox sounds like risky business
- Ryzen 3 vs. Core i3 benched on GTX 1060/1070 & RX Vega
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8740 Printer Review
- Internet Download Manager Full
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- White Hot Looks, White Hot Performance - CORSAIR Launches VENGEANCE RGB White DDR4
- Phanteks introduces Eclipse P300 PC case
- GIGABYTE introduces Z370 AORUS motherboards
- Samsung starts producing industry's first universal flash storage for next-generation automotive applications
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor