Geekbench 3 is a processor benchmark that uses single-core and multi performance simulating real-world scenarios.
In Geekbench, we see strong scores in both single and multi-threaded scores. This shows a well-rounded system, and a powerful processor for the P300.
PassMark performance test runs 32 tests including CPU, 2D & 3D graphics, disk, and memory tests, to come up with an overall system ranking that allows you to determine how fast your computer is in comparison to other systems.
This is an impressive score with PassMark 8, which is just shy of some higher-end systems. It shows there is plenty of processing power in the P300.
PCMark 8 is the latest version in the series of PC benchmarking tools by Futuremark. It is fully compatible with Windows 8, and can be run under Windows 7.
Again, we see very strong results in PCMark 8, which runs a test on the complete system. This score is just below a system running an Intel Xeon Processor E5-2650 v2 with a score of 3994. This is eight cores/sixteen threads and K4000. It shows that not only is the E3-1276 v3 an upgrade, but a very powerful one at that.
Again, we see impressive results with SPECwpc. Some of these tests rely on storage devices to load files; using a SSD would boost these scores.
Sony Vegas Pro 13
Here we see what the K4000 can do in video work. These are very nice scores at about half the time used on our W540 review.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Packaging]
- Page 2 [Specifications and Layout]
- Page 3 [BIOS and Bundled Software]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup]
- Page 5 [System and CPU Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [System Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [UnixBench 5.1.3 and SPEC CPU2006v1.2]
- Page 9 [Power Consumption and Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ataribox branded as Atari VCS, is a 'connected device'
- God of War is a huge 'epic on Horizon: Zero Dawn's scale'
- Office 2016 Professional Plus CD-Key Global: just $31.50!
- HTC Vive drops to $499 with free Fallout VR
- HTC Vive Pro costs $799, pre-orders now live
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- CalDigit AV Pro 2 USB-C Storage Hub 3TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit