For those who have been hiding in a closet for the past few years, Thermaltake has become a force to be reckoned with in the realms of cooling. It doesn't matter whether you're looking to cool the processor, memory, hard drive, system or whatever; Thermaltake likely has something to handle the task. Some are better than others, of course, but cooling has long been a strong point for this company.
Lately, however, they have begun delving into other areas. Enclosures have become a popular line as well as a few other specialty items. Today we look at another of their newcomer line; the SilverRiver 3.5" HDD Enclosure. But it isn't just a little cooler for the hard drive. It allows you to take that spare drive sitting on the shelf and attach it to your system externally.
So have a seat and relax as we see how well this concept works, and more importantly to the enthusiast in us, how well it handles data transfers.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Thermaltake SilverRiver - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Thermaltake SilverRiver - Page 2 [In The Box]
- Thermaltake SilverRiver - Page 3 [Installation Notes]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Hello Games on No Man's Sky launch: we shared too much info
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit