For those who have been hiding in a closet for the past few years, Thermaltake has become a force to be reckoned with in the realms of cooling. It doesn't matter whether you're looking to cool the processor, memory, hard drive, system or whatever; Thermaltake likely has something to handle the task. Some are better than others, of course, but cooling has long been a strong point for this company.
Lately, however, they have begun delving into other areas. Enclosures have become a popular line as well as a few other specialty items. Today we look at another of their newcomer line; the SilverRiver 3.5" HDD Enclosure. But it isn't just a little cooler for the hard drive. It allows you to take that spare drive sitting on the shelf and attach it to your system externally.
So have a seat and relax as we see how well this concept works, and more importantly to the enthusiast in us, how well it handles data transfers.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Thermaltake SilverRiver - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Thermaltake SilverRiver - Page 2 [In The Box]
- Thermaltake SilverRiver - Page 3 [Installation Notes]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer for Switch
- Sonic the Hedgehog Twitter teases trailer, will drop today
- Dark Souls Remastered: new trailer and discount announcement
- Far Cry 5 tops game sales for March 2018
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus comes to Switch, June 29
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit