Test System Setup
To see our testing methodology, and to find out what goes into making our charts, please refer to our CPU Cooler Testing and Methodology article for that information.
While the 53.75 degree results in our stock level testing seems to be pretty far down the list, pay close attention to the Venti's company there. It is slightly outpaced by the Enermax, but most of the coolers within a degree or so, before and after, are much more expensive options.
Again, there is no denying that there are much better options in air cooling than the Evercool, but look at it from a cost perspective. Considering this cooler is less than $30, and it will keep the CPU from throttling, even with a pretty healthy overclock applied, we have to give them their dues.
Noise Level Results
We get this noise level with the voltage limited for the stock testing. With the fan at a speed of 1500 RPM, we saw a reading of 27 dB on our meter at a foot away from the back of the cooler.
When the fan is allowed to spin at full speed, which in our sample was at 2136 RPM, the noise levels will come up. While 49 dB is pretty noisy, it will only be at that level under extreme loads, or intense gaming; there is a PWM option to control the noise levels as needed.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Evercool Venti HPQ-12025 CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz