Starting off with the Ventus, it is one of the first ambidextrous mice we have used that doesn't really feel ambidextrous. With the rounded sides, the flatter top, and the button layout, you never really feel like you are missing anything. Of course, wings to keep your fingers off the mouse pad are always nice, but that element usually doesn't make it into such a design.
We found the laser sensor and its 5700 DPI range more than sufficient in our testing, and in reality, we cannot control a mouse with 8200 DPI set anyways. The lighting aspect may be simple in its options, but the illuminated sections are well placed, and do look nice when active. The ability of this mouse once the software is installed is very good as well, as it caters to everything today's gamers need in their weapon of choice.
The Draconem really shocked us. There is the slight issue of the aluminum edges being very sharp, but for the accuracy, and the heightened sensitivity it provides, this mouse pad is truly awesome. The Draconem makes the Ventus so accurate on either side of it, that we found ourselves with very little need to go past 1600 DPI for most of our time using it. On a cloth top pad, the Ventus did not slide nearly as nice, and we had to keep turning the DPI up to compensate for a sluggish and almost unresponsive experience. Considering there is the mouse bungee option to use as well, Tt eSPORTS has delivered us a mouse pad that will change the way we view any other pad offered to us later on.
Now, all we have left to cover is the pricing. What we really like about this whole setup, is that you can have both the Ventus and the Draconem for under $100. Just to refresh, the MSRP of the Ventus is set to $49.99, and on its own that is a tremendous deal for what is delivered. The Draconem is pricey for a mouse pad, but after everything we have seen it do for a mouse, the $39.99 investment is worth every penny, and will honestly make you never want another cloth top pad again.
As a combination to take to the multiplayer world of gaming, Tt eSPORTS has raised the bar very high, and made it very tough for the rest of the competition to catch up to these sorts of products.
Product Summary Breakdown
|Quality including Design and Build||92%|
|Bundle and Packaging||96%|
|Value for Money||98%|
|Overall TweakTown Rating||96%|
The Bottom Line: For an ambidextrous design, the Ventus is worth every penny Tt eSports is asking of it. As for the Draconem, it is the best mouse pad we have ever tested - it comes with a bungee, and is also worth the investment for the superb feel and accuracy it offers.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Tt eSPORTS Ventus Ambidextrous Laser Gaming Mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside the Ventus]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Free copy of The Sims 4 is available on Origin until May 28
- Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons will debut to the Switch May 28
- World War Z hits 2 million copies sold in just 1 month
- Age of Empires IV rumored gameplay/information dump E3 2019
- Terminal cancer patient will be playing Borderlands 3 early
- PNY Elite 512GB microSD Review
- ADATA XPG Spectrix D60G DDR4-3000 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASUS Prime Z390-A Owners or CS Plz help!
- Plugable USB-C Cube Docking Station Review
- ASrock Z170 extreme7+ post issues code error 35 and 19
- CCP Games Brings EVE Invasion World Tour to Australia This Weekend for EVE Down Under
- Just Cause 4: Los Demonios Announced
- Relive The American Revolution In Assassin's Creed III Remastered, Available Now On Nintendo Switch
- Local Co-Op Game, 'Keep Talking And Nobody Explodes', Now Available For Oculus Quest
- FSP Leads the Way to AIoT and 5G at Computex 2019