Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation
The Ventus comes in some very vibrant packaging, showing tracers running across the honeycomb lattice behind the image of the Ventus in the middle. Along the bottom, we see mentions of the 5700 DPI cap, the Air-Through Ventilation, and the Ventus' ambidextrous design.
The front panel also opens to expose the mouse on the right, behind a layer of clear plastic that holds it in place. On the back of the cover, three images of the Ventus are given as features and functions are pointed out around it.
On the longer sides of the box, Thermaltake chose to simply go with the red dog bone shape that offers the company name to the left, the product name in the middle, and the Battle Dragon logo to the right, the latter of which is featured on every eSPORTS product.
The back uses diamond plate steel for the backdrop, and the Ventus naming tops this panel. There is one image of what the software looks like, and below that we are told to visit the website for more information.
This side follows with what we found on the opposing panel. Here they use more of that bold red to attract the eye.
On the inside of the box, we find some paperwork, and a carrying bag underneath the lower black section of the inner packaging. To keep the mouse in place, there is a form fitted plastic cover that also wraps around the lower section; this also allowed our Ventus to arrive without a scratch on it.
In the envelope found at the top left of this image, we found the quick installation guide, along with the warranty information, and a pair of Battle Dragon stickers.
There is also this padded cloth, red Battle Dragon emblazoned, travel bag for the Ventus. This allows you to keep the mouse well protect when on vacation, or just during your travels to a buddies house.
The cloth bag is lined inside and out, although the material inside is much fuzzier than the tightly woven outside. With the Ventus and the cabling wrapped up inside, we find everything is comfortable and well protected.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Tt eSPORTS Ventus Ambidextrous Laser Gaming Mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside the Ventus]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ex-BioWare boss wants to revitalize RPGs
- GTA 6 microtransactions likely, should follow GTA Online
- PUBG Corp made $920 million in 2018, 85% of cash from PC
- Take-Two CEO gets bonuses based on microtransaction earnings
- YouTuber makes working PC out of lasagna
- B450 Aorus Elite won't recognize Windows USB stick.
- [H270M-ITX/ac] Cannot POST with PCIE NIC card
- NVMe NAS Cache: Higher Speed or More Capacity?
- Scythe Kaze Flex 120 RGB Fan Review
- Synology DS1019 NAS Review
- Cooperative Level-Building Platformer Levelhead Launches into Steam Early Access Today
- Epic Games announce Fortnite World Cup - Creative!
- JUMP FORCE DLC Character Lineup Announced By Bandai Namco Entertainment America
- A New Hero Class Lays Track in Torchlight Frontiers - Meet The Railmaster!
- Plague Inc: Armageddon, the first expansion to Plague Inc: The Board Game, is now live on Kickstarter!