BIOS Images and Information
Heading into the BIOS, you're going to find yourself extremely familiar with what's going on if you've used a recent ROG based BIOS, or really any BIOS from ASUS over the last few chipsets. When it comes to overclocking, you're going to want to head to the Extreme Tweaker section of the BIOS, which is actually the screen that the BIOS opens to when going in.
We've got an absolute ton of options here. If you don't want to mess around too much yourself, you have the option to use the Ai Overclock Tuner, or possibly one of the offered presets. Of course, if you want to go all out, there are a ton of options. This is everything you'd expect and more when it comes to a ROG based motherboard.
Heading through the rest of the BIOS, you've got all the standard features. The only other section that you might head to is the Tool area, which offers the ability to flash the BIOS Save Profiles, along with options in features to the OC panel.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [Motherboard Details]
- Page 3 [BIOS Images and Information]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and Overclocking]
- Page 5 [CPU & System Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [USB 2.0, USB 3.0, & SSD Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [Memory & Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [Temperature & Power Testing]
- Page 9 [Pricing, Availability, and Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mortal Kombat 11 gets ranked seasonal play in Kombat League
- Cyberpunk 2077 has multiple endings based on player choices
- Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot has diverse large regions to explore
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865: LPDDR5X + 5G on-chip coming soon
- Cyberpunk 2077 ran on 8700K, 32GB RAM, TITAN RTX at E3 2019
- ASUS AX92U Wi-Fi 6 Mesh Review
- motherboard the turbo frequency varies permanently
- TweakTown's Best of E3 2019 Awards
- Q1900DC-ITX No Video Output
- PC won't post after power outage
- Fort Boyard - The game will be available soon
- The Retro Scifi Game on Steam, 'I am Not a Monster' has a Single Player Campaign in Development called 'First Contact' set to Launch 2H 2019
- Buoyant Bounces Onto Mobile Devices Today
- Now Available on PC/Mac: Chook & Sosig: Walk the Plank
- Japanese character introductions of Ryuko and Satsuki for KILL la KILL - IF released